Payment is required at each appointment, including any balance you owe (co-pay, deductible, self- pay). I do not allow patients to carry a balance owed because it can complicate our relationship and our work together. I prefer payment by check.
Initial Intake $270
45 minute session $150
60 minute session $200
Sessions conducted through HIPPA compliant video conference are covered by insurance.
For office appointments, your health insurance may cover all or part of my fees. If you wish to use insurance, you will need to check directly with your insurance carrier to answer these questions about your benefit plan.
Does your insurance cover mental health?
- Is there a deductible? How much is already paid for this year?
- Is there a limit on the number of sessions per year?
- Are any standard mental health services not covered (family therapy, couples therapy, group therapy)?
- Am I listed as a provider for your plan? If not, do you have coverage for an Out of Network provider?
- Is approval required from your primary care physician?
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. I have reserved that time for you, and cannot fill it without sufficient notice.
When we make an appointment, that is a commitment between us. On rare occasions, I may not be able to begin your appointment on time. I ask your understanding and assure you that you will receive the full amount of time scheduled. If you do not arrive on time, we will meet for the remainder of our scheduled time together. If you are regularly late, I will ask that we explore your commitment to our work together.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.